Monthly Recommendation For Kashmir
Dir. of Horticulture Kashmir
Original Source : http://hortikashmir.gov.in/
- Spray against scab as per spray schedule.
- Spray against powdery mildew, leaf spot, shot hole leaf
curl and blight.
- Hoeing of nursery plants, removal of off-shoots to be
- White wash tree trunks with lime+copper sulphate where
- Treatment against Hairy caterpillar, wooly aphis, Green
aphis, leaf roller.
- Burlapping against Hairy caterpillar.
- Mulching to be done wherever needed.
- Irrigate the orchards if need felt.
- Apply 2nd doze of (N) fertilizer by last week of month.
- Harvest ready stone fruits.
- Spray against Anthracnose disease of grapes.
- Sowing of green manuring crop.
- Irrigate the new plantings.
- Apply nitrogenous fertilizers to nursery stocks.
- To control pinhole / shoot hole borer, plaster the tree
(Trunks, stems) with Mixture of carbryl 10% and clay in
the ratio of 1:6.